Ugh man, July was a busy month for me. Not everything I did was fun, but I managed to keep the good times rolling! I turned 21 on the 16th of July, and I (unknowingly) posted my 21st blog post that day as well, so that was pretty neat! I attended a couple of awesome sex-positive events, did a radio interview and, per usual, acquired some new lipsticks.
- The Tantus Adam 02 arrived in the mail the day before my birthday. It was probably the best presents I received. It’s been a favourite of mine since and I am SO excited to write my review on it
- In an effort to bring more anal back into my life, I’ve been playing around with some new toys, as well as my trusty nJoy Pure Plug (Medium). I don’t know if any plug will ever top it for me, as it’s easy to use, clean and the weighted feeling makes my heart (and ass) sing.
- Nothing too exciting going on in my sex life this month. I ended things with a guy I was seeing mid-July, so that has left me a little sad and horny. However, I did manage to see usually distant fuck-pal, who is finally back in Canada. It was a year since we saw each other last and I was rewarded with a morning of multiple orgasms.
- My mum sent me some NYX cosmetics as a part of my birthday present! I got Life’s a Beach Liquid Suede Lipstick (which is a coral colour), and I found out that it matched a skirt I have! I also got lipliner in the same colour and a super mermaid-like green sparkly eyeliner.
- I also treated myself to a little birthday present for myself. I bought Jeffree Star’s Watermelon Soda Velour Liquid Lipstick from his limited edition summer collection. I was all giggles when it arrived in the mail yesterday. I put it on immediately, and it smelled like a watermelon Jolly Rancher.
- While I was bedazzling my bra I also decided to bedazzle my pink grinder, making my #stonerfemmelyfe aesthetic complete. It goes well with my feminist stickered lighter and my cum-filled looking, penis shaped pipe.
- Toronto Pride kicked off the month of July. It was my first time attending, and I had such a good time dancing in the streets with my bedazzled bra and flower crown with my friends. It’s such a nice feeling to be surrounded by so many accepting people. I experienced the parade shut down by Black Lives Matter and got to be in the same area as Justin Trudeau, the first Canadian Prime Minister to walk in the parade. It was a monumental day for Pride.
- Tell Me Something Good, a sexy storytelling event, finally came back from hiatus with a new location! So I made my way to Toronto to listen to some babes talk about their sex lives on stage. I got to see some new friends of mine and bask in the positivity that I really needed to experience that night!
- This month I was lucky enough to get interviewed by Sophie Delancey on Sex City Radio, which is on Tuesday nights at 11 pm EST on CIUT 89.5FM. Sex City Radio is a “weekly discussion of sex and sexuality and their intersections with art, politics, fun and society.” Sophie and I talked sex-toys, body positivity, sexy subscription boxes and Oasis Aqualounge! You can check out the episode here!
I’m excited to see what August brings me! I’m planning on heading to Woodhull Sexual Freedom Summit on the 4th, will I see you there?