I’m a summer person; I am, but that doesn’t stop me from fully enjoying the month of October. I had a LOT of fun but this month has been so scary busy, that I haven’t had the chance to blog, or even masturbate! :O Despite not having time to do so, I did but some effort into partnered sexcapades. I had been in a bit of a drought the month before and was in need of a good dicking.
- My nJoy Pure Wand has been my weapon of choice this month. Since getting it in late September, I’ve revisited it, over and over again. The Pure Wand has been my go-to-guy for the majority of my sexcapades, making appearances in a threesome, some Skype sex, and a hotel date. Although it’s a heavy piece of equipment, I still think it’s worth bringing on my trek to meet sex partners.
- The Doxy Die Cast Wand FINALLY arrived in my possession after a customs delay. I’ve been thoroughly enjoying its rumbly vibrations and sleek metal body. I haven’t used it as much as I’d like to, as my nights have been spent doing work.
CW: Accidental blood, Dom/ Sub. A cute, super Dommy guy on Tinder invited me to his hotel for the evening, which I eagerly accepted as he was only in town for a couple of days. I packed up a couple of sex toys and took the trip to a different city to see him. As we got into it, he was amazingly aggressive and fucked me from behind with my Pure Wand. When we changed positions and started using my Magic Wand Rechargeable (MWR) on me, he noticed I was bleeding all over the white bed sheets and stopped what he was doing to let me know. I was deep in subspace at that point and was super shocked at being thrown out of it so quickly. I ended up in an emotional state because of that. The guy was super sweet about everything and told me to take my time in the bathroom, to take a shower and handed me my bloody toys. Luckily after some cuddling and TV, we were able to make the most of the night and morning. Hooray for blowjobs and my MWR.
- I had a fun threesome mid-month with a local couple! It was an excellent time, and I got to introduce them both to some new sex toys!
- On the last day of the month, I reconnected with an old fuck buddy of mine for a night of really hot, aggressive, sweaty sex. I won’t go into much more detail, but I got called the Cock Whisperer, so my life goal is essentially complete.
I had been itching to get a new tattoo since I got my last one in July 2015. I decided to get two at once because tattoo artists charge by the hour. My artist Brett Davis (@brdbear on Instagram), did a phenomenal job. I’m going to write a longer post about it later this month, but here’s a pic of one of the tattoos for now 🙂
- This month the Everything To Do with Sex Show was being held at the Enercare Centre in Toronto! I was lucky enough to get gifted a ticket from Chaturbate so I could take a look around. Much to my suspicions the show was catered to a lot of hetero, cis, white, able-bodied couples. Although there was some diversity among attendees, exhibitors, and performers, the whole experience underrepresented many minority communities. Sex is inclusive and intersectional; I wish the event showcased that more.
- Halloween is probably one of my favourite holidays. Not because I love horror films, or am super into fall, but because I love to dress up! Halloween weekend is one of the few times of the year you can go all out and never seem out of place. Last year I had a pretty banging costume, so I wanted to top that. I decided (because of the bra that I made for Pride) I would be a mermaid. I went to Level 100 Femme and did my makeup in the spoookyiest, mer-way possible. I had such a time creating the look.
- While on my way back from the hotel, I stopped in at the giant mall to get a Cinnabon for breakfast (A+ post bj snack, btw!). I remembered shortly after walking inside that there’s a store called Showcase (a store that sells mostly random products from infomercials) that carries a small selection from Morphe. For any femmes or friends of femmes who don’t know, Morphe is a company that makes amazing products but are super cheap. They have beautiful palettes, which I’ve been waiting to get for a long time. I snatched up a Morphe 35O Matte palette, and have been using it to do my makeup all month. It has the perfect warm neutrals for your lids.
- Again my Velour Lashes – Fluff n’ Thick lashes have kept me running throughout this month. They’re so pretty!!
What are you babes excited about for November? I am NOT looking forward to the cold weather, but am very happy candy cane hot chocolate is in season 🙂