Spending almost the entire month with my bae has been spectacular! From visiting Portland to working on a farm together, the whole trip so far has been full of excitement and incredible experiences. Here’s what I got up to this month…
Sex Toys + Birth Control
- Due to travelling, I’ve been confined to only three sex toys, so I don’t have anything too exciting to report. However, my trusty Tango has been a blessing this trip, getting used when I’m alone and when I’m with my partner. I’ve squirted for him twice while finishing myself off after I’d made him come.
- With my IUD securely in my body and being reunited with my partner, I’ve been lucky enough to forgo condoms for awhile. When I first started having sex, I never understood why people hated the feelings of condoms, but with my partner, raw sex feels amazingly intimate. While I still love using condoms for my other adventures, I’m happy I can go completely au natural with him.
- I’m FINALLY getting a Liberator Throe! If you haven’t heard of it, it’s a microfiber blanket that doesn’t let any sexy liquid leak through! I’ll be able to save my bed from squirting and lube!!
- I get to cross another thing off my fuckkit list: I finally fit a whole dildo up my ass! I achieved this with my Mustang, and I’m excited I can level up my butt game.
- My friend Vania created some badass feminist mixed media that I’ve been gawking at since she released them. Her new pics remind me how I used to feel waiting for a dude to text me back in first year. Vania has such a strong perspective and I can’t wait to see what else she creates.
- A cute girl I threesomed with made an adorable, body positive sticker which I want pasted on my notebook asap. (Sticker shown in the top right hand corner of the main image.)
- While in Portland my new friend Sample invited my partner and me to a queer dance party! I was ecstatic to get to experience the gay Portland I’ve heard so much about. And this party exceeded expectations! It was almost all women and non-binary folx, lots of POC, plenty of fats and lots of femmes! I loved seeing so many queer identities that are frequently hidden by white gay male culture.
- With a weekend off from working on the farm, Jacob* and I decided to rent an Airbnb in Nevada City so that we could go out for the night. We choose a charming place close to downtown which, to our surprise, had a clothing optional hot tub! The whole house was covered in images of feminine presenting figures and feminist artwork. We started the evening with a rum and pineapple drink and went down to the hot tub for a nice soak. Fairy lights surrounded it, AND a little mirror hung up on the deck so you could see yourself while in the water (there’s no way this wasn’t a sex mirror). With the mood already set for us, a heated makeout session broke out which included lots of teasing. We had to stop ourselves from going too far (water is NOT good lubricant), so we went upstairs to get dressed to go out. After an unsuccessful night at the bar, we came back to our b&b to continue where we left off in the hot tub. Since I was recovering from a yeast infection, I suggested for him to fuck me in the ass. I haven’t had anal sex in a long time, so I was aching for it. It felt amazing, and we both ended up coming before cuddling and falling asleep. If you want your own sexy getaway, you can get $40 off an Airbnb over $75 if you sign up with this link: www.airbnb.com/c/suze8
- While exploring Nevada City, I stumbled upon Neva Co, a cute eclectic store with a grand selection of homemade soaps, and skin care. I grabbed a charcoal soap that smells of orange citrus and buttery coconut deodorant. I had to combat all the sweat that comes with working on a farm.
- I’ve had my adorable sunglasses for awhile, but with summer in session and travelling in an incredibly sunny place, I’ve needed them more than ever. The frames are pink and round with green/blue lenses; I feel like these fit my personality perfectly. The only thing that could make them better is if they were prescription.
I wish we could travel together some more, but my partner is headed back to Canada for work. I haven’t completed my West Coast journey just yet; I’m now in LA visiting some family and hitting up some new blogging connections. June should be time, any recommendations of sexy things to do in LA? What did you get up to in May?
* Name has been changed.