In part one of this series, I detailed the set up process of taking nudes – all the technical stuff and preparation I go through to set the scene for capturing beautiful and bomb nudes. Today in part two, I’m going to lay out my tips and tricks you all have been waiting for: posing and angles.
Knowing your angels is super important to photographing yourself, so I highly suggest practicing poses to yourself in the mirror; that’s how I learned my body. Another trick of mine, which I talked about in part one, is using the front facing camera on your phone, or a flipped camera screen to take your pictures. That way you can see exactly how you look as you’re posing.
What to do with your face
Working your face can sometimes be the hardest part of taking naughty photos of yourself, cause your body will be banging no matter what, but if your face is looking funny, then you might have to scrap it. Expressions make the entire photo, so it’s SUPER important to focus on what you’re projecting with your visage. Here’s some of my suggestions you can use alone or together to add to your mood.
- Smile or Smirk
- People forget that smiles can be sexy! Part of my brand is cute & sweet smiles, so I recommend adding some in your photo set if it fits the mood.
- If I’m feeling a lil bratty a cute pout can make the receiver of my pictures turn into putty in my hands.
- Bite lip
- Ugh lip bites are SO hot!!
- Biting or sucking prop
- Whether it’s nibbling on a snack, kissing a dildo, or licking whatever you have on hand, you have endless possibilities for poses.
- Blow a kiss
- Off camera
- Looking away from the lens can invoke mischievous or innocent meanings, depending what you do with the rest of your face.
- To camera
- Direct eye contact is incredibly sexy and powerful, as you can say almost anything with your peepers. Staring directly at the lens can show confidence, or looking to the preview can create a coy energy.
- A classic wink is always flirtatious.
- Closing your eyes can be a surprisingly sexy move.A tip though – don’t close your eyes all the way, as the effort to squint them closed creates additional lines. To create an effortless ethereal vibe, look down instead of closing them completely.
Hands around face
- Biting finger
- Hand placed gently under chin
- Pulling or playing with hair
- Running hand through hair
- Behind head
- Arm laid gently on forehead
- Hands on glasses (if you have them)
What to do with your body
Standing & Sitting up
Some cute sitting and standing poses to emulate!
Whether you’re on your bed or on the floor, here’s some poses you can do!
To fully capture the fullness of my butt, I have a couple different strategies. The first is taking the picture at a slightly lower or higher angle than you normally would. Straight on photos usually don’t do anything amazing for my butt, so play around with angling your butt to the camera. I push my butt out a bit in every photo I take, so create the appearance of the most popping booty, and depending on the day, putting one of your legs on something (chair, small table ext, can aid it helping your butt achieve the best look because one cheek ends up higher and there for more prominent.
Here’s a couple of my best butt pics for inspiration and instruction:
Titty pics are generally pretty easy, so I only have one main tip, which is to adjust them before you take your pics!
I always think there’s not much you could do with your genitals photography wise, but with a little creativity and storytelling your bits can go a long way.
Stages of undress
Getting straight up genital photos isn’t the sexiest thing, imo. I would much rather receive and send, a series of salacious strip-tease photos. If I’m wearing some cute undies, or a tight body suit, I find it SO fun to snap teasing photographs. My go-to vulva pics include laying on back with my underthings on, then pull them from the back so they create a tighter situation for the next photo. Seeing the outline of a vulva, or a dick, is super hot in tight clothes. You can pull your undies to the side in the next pic to show off a bit, and eventually do a full reveal. An alternative can be if you’re wearing a dress or skirt, and slowly hiking it up in each photo to reveal panties or no panties.
Once you’re stripped down and bare, there’s a LOT you can do. You can play with yourself, capture the motion of inserting a finger inside you, or play with a toy. It might seem obvious, but actually turning yourself on to take the pics helps so much.
Birdseye view & from the back
Genitals can be viewed from other angles too, let’s not forget! Like from the POV of face sitting for example! It can be so fun to mix in an “I’m on top of you” pic, because, in my opinion they’re pretty rare to receive. I actually don’t think I’ve EVER been sent a dick pic from that view point, but I would be pretty turned on if the photo was implying there was a hard cock hanging over me.
From the back is fun too, as you can usually see genitals through thighs, or if bent over in the right ways. Plus, it’s perfect for spreading your ass to get the best view of your butthole. Sometimes I use one hand to spread my cheeks, and other times I use two, with my head shoved into the bed.
What are your go to poses for taking nudes??